Dr. Richard Mcdonough Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mcdonough?

I love Dr. McDonough!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I've been with Dr McDonough since I was 18 or 19, & he was in his first year out of medical school. I'm now 55! The only reason I'll change is if he stops practicing! He always has lots of time for me & I can get in when it's an emergency.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr. McDonough has been my doctor for my whole life. I agree with the other reviews on here that his office staff leaves much to be desired. But since he and his nurse are awesome it almost totally makes up for the rude front desk staff. Dr. McDonough always listens to my concerns and answers my questions. I too dread the day he announces his retirement because there is no doctor that can compare.

Good Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I like this doctor very much. Very caring individual. He is smart, kind, and soft spoken. An excellent physician. What I do not like is his office staff. During my last visit, a drug rep was bringing in lunch, and you would have thought that some of the more corpulent of the workers hadn't eaten in, say, 10 minutes. Food, and the consumption thereof, took primacy over virtually all else. Some of these folks look far from healthy. The drug rep, however, was smoking hot....

28 years and counting

Posted on November 17th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. McDonough for 28 years. He takes the time to sit with me during my visits and always asks the right questions. I never feel rushed or feel like he is rushing to get through my visit. The wait time can sometimes be longer than expected, but since he as opened his new office that seems to be improving. I look forward to the day he can care for my children, and cringe at the thought of him retiring! Hopefully he still has another 20 years of practicing in him.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Very poor office staff. Each time I have been there, vendors had been holding luncheons. Office staff seems more interested in stuffing their faces than caring for patients. The doctor is okay. I miss my internist in San Diego but this one is okay. Office staff needs lots of help.

Best care for my entire family!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Although Dr. McDonough is no longer at the Mercy Barrington Medical center just minutes from our home, the drive is worth it to continue to get the best care for my family.He has treated myself, wife and our 23 children including 2 preemies. His office staff is helpful and friendly, a nurse is always available to speak to you on the phone if necessary, and we never have a problem getting in at the last minute with a sick child, even if that means he needs to stay late because his schedule is full.We had to switch Dr.'s at one point because of insurance and were so disappointed with that Dr. that we changed our plan so we could go back to Dr. Mac!The day he retires wee will be lost!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017