Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Milligan
Dr. Richard Milligan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayland, MI, with other offices in Alpena, MI and Oscoda, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Milligan is affiliated with Alpena Regional Medical Center, Rogers City Rehab Hospital, Rogers City, Mi and Alpena Gen Hosp, Alpena, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Milligan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Richard Milligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayland, MI.