Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Misischia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I would definitely choose this Dr again! 1. Before I started seeing him I had an open order for antibiotics from my other Drs. Instead of doing the same, he instead decided to see what was making me so frequently ill with URI/LRI and he was successful. 2. Then he found why so many perceived UTI's. 3. Then why a chronic high white count. 4. I am not going to list my medical history, but there were many issues he was able to help me with. It is unfortunate that more Doctors don't make the effort to really do something to help their patients. I have specialists to handle some problems and even with a 45-60 min visit they DO NOT listen. The specialists would have made it easier on both me & Dr Misischia just by following one simple request: make sure my family doctor gets my records. Instead, I would be trying to fill him in on what has happened since the last visit, once I realize, AGAIN, he didn't get the records. That is no way for a physician to try to make decisions. His office staff & nurses are great!
48 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Hospitals Health System
Dr. Richard J Misischia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEnterprise Medical Clinic, 101 Professional Ln, Enterprise, AL
Dr. Richard J Misischia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enterprise, AL.