Dr. Richard J Misischia Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Misischia?

Not many doctors like this anymore

I would definitely choose this Dr again! 1. Before I started seeing him I had an open order for antibiotics from my other Drs. Instead of doing the same, he instead decided to see what was making me so frequently ill with URI/LRI and he was successful. 2. Then he found why so many perceived UTI's. 3. Then why a chronic high white count. 4. I am not going to list my medical history, but there were many issues he was able to help me with. It is unfortunate that more Doctors don't make the effort to really do something to help their patients. I have specialists to handle some problems and even with a 45-60 min visit they DO NOT listen. The specialists would have made it easier on both me & Dr Misischia just by following one simple request: make sure my family doctor gets my records. Instead, I would be trying to fill him in on what has happened since the last visit, once I realize, AGAIN, he didn't get the records. That is no way for a physician to try to make decisions. His office staff & nurses are great!

Birth Control