Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr
Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Mooney is affiliated with Shasta Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Mooney is the best in his field. I wish he was a doctor for everything! I would go to him over and over again! I just had surgery two weeks ago and I am ready to do whatever. He is the best! If you need a doctor for woman care or surgery, he is the one! Dr. Mooney, you are awesome!!! Thank you so much for being the awesome doctor you are!!!
Dr. Mooney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Associates, 2420 Sonoma St Ste B, Redding, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr in this video.
Dr. Richard J Mooney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.