Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Morris
Dr. Richard Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Buffalo, MN and Monticello, MN (and 5 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and Childrens St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
He was very rude. He asked broad questions and pretended to listen but realy didn't. Because me or my daughtor had no symtoms at the time of the visit he wasn't going to help us. I finally showed him a picture on my phone and then he decided to get an allergy test done. I would not recommend this doctor!
I realize that the best allergist for me may not be your best. However, as a psychologist, I am very respectful of Dr. Morris' extensive education, service to the medical community, leadership in the field, and contributions to research and publications. He is kind and sensitive; a gentle sense of humor helps when allergies are rearing. He leaves no stone unturned and listens with a very well trained ear.
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Childrens St. Paul
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
North Memorial Medical Center
St. Cloud Hospital
Maple Grove Hospital
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
41 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1972
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.