Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Murray has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Richard Murray has the following 8 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Murray - Posted on September 4th, 2016
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
37 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Richard Murray Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Murray's office for more information.
2350 Freedom Way Suite 202 York, PA : (717) 741-3043
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Richard Murray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, PA.