Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Simmons
Dr. Richard Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton Park, NY, with other offices in Halfmoon, NY and Troy, NY (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Ellis Hospital - McClellan Campus, Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation and Bellevue Woman's Care Center. Dr. Simmons has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Richard Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton Park, NY.