Dr. Richard L Jamison Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Jamison?

May take a few to get in, but he is worth the wait!

Dr. Jamison performed a double hernia operation for me last week. I had some last minute concerns and asked to speak with him personally the day before the operation. He got me right in and took the time to ease my concerns. I was impressed with his willingness to sit and talk me through the operation and what to expect. Everything went exactly how Dr Jamison had explained and I'm recovering quicker than I thought with less pain then I expected. Great Doctor!

Great vascular surgeon

Comments pertain to clinic at Legacy Good Samaratin. Dr. Jamison did a great job diagnosing, imaging and correcting some bad varicose veins in my mother's leg.