Dr. Richard Jefson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jefson?

I do not recommend this doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Most painful experience of my life. Dr would not prescribe any thing strong for pain other than Motrin. When I indicated it was not enough, he suggested I re-try a drug to which I am allergic, knowing I am allergic to it. Surgery was not explained well. I didn't know, as a female, that it WOULD NOT be done laproscopically. When I commented at my 10-day after visit that it was the worse pain of my life, worse than bearing children and I never would have had it done had I known, his response was, "I find that hard to believe" as if he would actually know what bearing a child feels like! I said that I had significant pain all the way around my leg at the torso due to the surgery, and he could not explain that either. Extremely disappointed. I am still in excruciating pain, 2 years later, so I think this was a botched surgery job.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Had a very disturbing experience with this office. Was in for a hernia check (as a referral from my primary care doctor) and told by his nurse in the exam room to remove my top because he would perform a breast exam. I explained to her 3 times i had a gynecologist and had my yearly already and was there for a lower abdomen hernia and was told again and in her exact words, he always does breast exams, because that's what he does. Needless to say i did not do as asked, too many alarm bells going off in my mind. I canceled any furthur appointments with his office.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.