Dr. Doyle Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doyle Johnson?

Excellent Dr. Carrying. Professional

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Great bed side manners. Very professional. Carrying & Concerned. He "sits and listens"! Not like some dr's who listen wth hand on doorknob, ugh! He's very patient with his patients!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for over 25 years. I wouldn't even consider seeing another Doctor. I trust him!

No period for a year & a friend with Colon cancer

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I went to Dr. Johnson because my last Dr. that I used from Conway for years and delivered my two kids, couldn't tell me why after a year of having my tubes tied that I still wasn't having a period, he would say every three months well it could be longer and this was after doing blood test. The very 1st time I went to Dr. Johnson, he ran a blood test and gave me a little white spell becuase some number was off and I was regular after that. Not that I enjoyed being regular but, I thought it might cause issues later for not having a period for so young. Another reason I started with Dr. Johnson is that I had a friend that was using my old doctor also and she had a mass growing in her stomach for a year and he kept telling her that we will watch it and see how it was growing, I told her that was crazy and get another Dr. The 1st visit with Dr. Richard Johnson and he told her they would run test but, that it was most likely cancer, a short time later Dr. Johnson had to remove a foot of her colon for cancer. Thank the Lord there are Doctors like Dr. Richard Johnson! I would recommend him to everyone!

Posted on August 21st, 2017