Dr. Richard Bernstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bernstein?

Thank you Dr Bernstein !

I was taught about my Diabetes II by Dr Bernstein 25-30 years ago. He taught me how to control my sugars; when I've gone to my other doctors, they always say I have great control. And I like sugar! I can't thank him enough for showing me how to stay off insulin. I moved away and have not seen him in years, but always felt well taken care of in his office.

waiting time!

He is friendly but the staff are impersonal. The waiting time is not acceptable.

He's the only good Diabetologist in America, no the planet Earth!

Reversed my retinopathy with a cholesterol pill, some vitamins (he does not sell them to you) and immaculate blood sugar control made "easy". No blind spots, no loss of visual accuity, no surgeries--my Retinologist was amazed!

Dr. Richard Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mamaroneck, NY.