Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Foster
Dr. Richard Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northport, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Byron Center, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Special Care Hospital and Spectrum Health United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Foster has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Knee Injuries
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sports Injuries
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spectrum Special Care Hospital
Spectrum Health United Hospital
Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
Zeeland Community Hospital
Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Saint Mary`s Health Care
Spectrum Health Hospitals
Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
St. Mary`s Health Services
Spectrum Health Medical Center
Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
48 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1969
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Richard Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Foster in this video.
Dr. Richard Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northport, MI.