Amazing Experience with 3D SMILE!

I have worn contacts/glasses for over 18 years. Friday, Dr. Wang performed 3D SMILE on me and now I never have to wear glasses or contacts again! The entire staff made me feel at ease and took such good care of me. Dr. Wang prayed before the procedure and walked verbally walked me through every step. My vision was so poor before this surgery that I could be sitting next to someone without glasses and not be able to see their facial features. This process is miraculous. I am still so overwhelmed with emotion and have been reflecting on scripture relating to blind eyes being opened in such a different light. Thank you Dr. Wang and the entire staff for changing my life through the incredible gifts you have been given. 🙏 I highly recommend Wang Vision to anyone eligible for corrective eye surgery. I wish I had done this years ago.

Seeing Dr. Wang for tooth extractions and placement of implants for permanent bridge. He is very attentive to your needs and carefully explains just wha tis going on during procedures

Excellent--Ivy League

Smart. Excellent Surgeon.

Dr. Richard Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.

Dr. Richard Wang Is this you?