Dr. Richard K Winkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard K Winkle?

Late and Dirty.

I'm in the office right now, and the doctor is over an hour and a half late to see me. Im still waiting. The office, bathrooms, and building as a whole is extremely rundown and dirty. The last time I was here to see Dr. Winkle, I felt like he cut off my questions and didn't really answer or address my concerns. I'm going to try and find a new office and Doctor to work with in the future. Nearly two hours waiting in the extremely rundown office has really been too much for me.

Eye lid lift due to myasthenia Gravid

I couldn't have been happier with the results of my surgery. Dr. Winkle is an A+++ Dr. He has the best bedside manner and the best surgical skills. I am so thankful.

Excellent with kids. Took his time and spoke to us in depth about grand daughters condition.