2.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Unprofessional, Liar, & Mentally Ill

I searched the internet seeking a 2nd opinion from Dr. Richard Kasdan, Neurologist service. He is a unprofessional disrespectful licensee that demonstrated unethical, immoral, & condescending practices far below an acceptable standard of State Board of PA practice. He is an unprofessional lying neurologist that made many false statements about me in his progress notes. He questioned the professional care provided by my doctors as I positively responded. Immediately, he made many very unprofessional comments about them & attempted to insult their medical qualifications. I asked him do you know them? Do you know what type of medical care they have provided for me? How dare you try & attempt to belittle them? He is very condescending and lacks respect for other professionals within the same study. In addition, he also tried to humiliate me by stating & writing negative false comments. He twisted my words about the symptoms and wrote false accusations that I NEVER said &/or discussed with him. OMG, I was very upset when I retrieved a copy of his lying progress notes. This man has a very serious mental problem & his Neurologist license needs revoked. Likewise, I have NEVER met a rude, arrogant, & unprofessional doctor that lies consistently. Furthermore, this doctor does not know me to say I don’t love myself. For the record, I love myself & I am love by God. Reference my Facebook page; it’s all above empowering, encouraging & motivating people. At the same time, I am rearching if I can file a lawsuit for falsifying information & defamation of character.

terrible

It was humiliating . I was sent to him by workers comp . Bought and paid for by comp ! He never even looked at any of the 40 some documents by 5 different specialists that I was instructed to bring with me . Told me there was nothing wrong with me . He was rude and should have his license taken away . A terrible and humiliating experience !

A total Quack

Not only is he a quack, he does not care. He should have his medical license revoked. Or, he should just retire, before he gets more complaints, or law suits.

Dr. Richard B Kasdan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.