2.6

Neutral

A total Quack

Not only is he a quack, he does not care. He should have his medical license revoked. Or, he should just retire, before he gets more complaints, or law suits.

He needs to retire!

He told me upon first sight that I looked good to him and that I am fine. When I mentioned the numbness and tingling in my hand, he immediately said he would get me a brace to keep me from bumping my ulnar nerve (by my elbow) to get rid of the tingling - WITHOUT listening to any of my other symptoms! When he tested my face for numbness, he jabbed the pin so hard that he drew blood and left a mark for weeks. Worst part? He had a full conversation with another patient about their results in the hallway with me two feet away (where they had said for me to wait). It was an uncomfortable conversation where he obviously thought the patient was making up symptoms to get out of work. Perhaps he has not heard of HIPAA/privacy laws?? He said his 5 partners left him last May - HINT? He wasted my valuable time, my insurance's money, was condescending and unprofessional.

Don't Go To Dr. Kasdan

I, too, was referred to this "doctor" by my PCP and since I know she has my best interests at heart, I was extremely surprised. He walked in to the exam room, didn't introduce himself and just assumed that my sister was the patient. He was rude, dismissive and arrogant. He questioned my reason for being there, as if I had nothing better to do with my time or money. He talked over me continually without listening at all and seemed to direct his comments toward my sister, rather than me as if I were an idiot. He also questioned a procedure that my PCP had ordered and made very unprofessional remarks about another doctor that I had seen. My first instinct was to get up and leave and I am so very sorry that I didn't. I would not recommend him for a splinter.

Worst bedside manner. He fluffed me off the first visit. Went to this doctor for issues i have had for years. Wanted to see if it may have anything to do with my nervous system hoping to rule it out. Came in and said okay whatbis the main reason your here..i explained and he said i cant do anything about that. I explaindd the other issues and didnt even examine me. Rude, ignorant, and disrespectful. Seems like he deals with elderly and judges a book by its cover instead of listening and reseaching. Most unprofessional doctor ive ever met. Its no wonder hes with jefferson.

Absolute disgrace

Richard Kasdan is a disgrace to the medical field. He shouldn't be called a doctor by any means. I had went to an appointment where the whole time he belittled my doctors and had absolutely no respect for me. His wife that works with him is rude and disrespectful. She refused to give me paperwork work when I asked for it. Richard will try to cut you off when you talk to him or ask him questions. People need to push to have his license revoked. Please avoid reading all the FAKE positive reviews!

Dr. Richard B Kasdan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.