2.6

Neutral

No follow up. No call back. Numerous calls with no return calls.

Horrible Dr.

DO NOT see this so called Dr. My mother was referred by her Pcp so I trusted he used this practice . I am so angry I can't even think. First of all he only lets one family member in exam room with her. I let that go. Now my mother is having hallucinations and memory loss. I knew it was Alzheimer's. He is so arrogant. He said no it's only Parkinson's. Well she didn't even have the MRI at that point. How can you diagnose someone after one visit? I explained all her symptoms and that 3 people in her family had it. No he said just Parkinson's. Bull. Well the Mri shows Alzheimer's dementia. Oh and did I mention. I had to call for results over almost 10 days later? They didn't call me. And they said no follow up? You drop this life changing diagnosis with us and offer no resources for help? I also had to ask are you going to put her on meds? Is that my job? I have to tell my mother this? Then her pcp doesn't even have results. Then they call a prescription in and don't even let us know? This is complete negligence. The office acted like I was bothering them. When I asked for prescription. She said now I have to re route the call. Listen you can shove it up your butt. Why am I doing your job. I worked as a medical assistant for over 25 years . I know the protocol and how this should be handled. He and his staff are horrible. I trusted her doctor and I shouldn't of. I beg you do not see this practice. There are other neurologists in south hills. Stay away. Would he take care of his mother like this? Please stay away.

Worst doctor I've ever been to ! Condescending and rude.I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Richard B Kasdan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.