Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Kass
Dr. Richard W Kass, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kass is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W Kass has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard W Kass has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Richard W Kass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNewtown Cardiology Associates, 1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 308, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Richard W Kass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.