Dr. Richard A Kern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Kern?

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Kern is great with my twins. They are 12 months now and we have been with him since their first week visit. He is very knowledgable, understanding and cares about our kids well being. I can't say enough about this fantastic Pediatrician!

Caring

Dr. Kern visited my daughter in the hospital when she was admitted and made sure they were doing everything they could to help figure out her issues. He was also instrumental in getting us an appointment with a specialist and getting my daughter the help she needed. Dr. Kern is an exceptional doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kern is a great doctor. My three children actually look forward to seeing him. He is always caring and considerate towards his patients and is always very accommodating.

Great pediatrician - exceeds expectations

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Kern. He is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. When my daughter was extremely sick, Dr Kern gave us his personal cell phone number to call him anytime during the night if her condition worsened. We couldn't ask for a better or more caring pediatrician.

Everything we were looking for in a pediatrician

Dr. Kern is everything we were looking for and more in a pediatrician. He is caring, extremely thorough and accurate on every occasion. He has helped us find solutions for numerous issues... everything from teething problems to behavior to sleeping and much more. He always takes the time that is necessary to discuss and explain the issue at hand. If that means we are a bit late getting in then I certainly don't mind. He's truly caring for his patients and wanting the parents to leave with peace of mind and complete understanding of any issues at hand. We couldn't be happier with Dr. Kern and we feel very blessed that our children get to grow up having him as their Doctor

I have been very pleased with Dr. Kern. My twins love him! He came highly recommended by a nurse, who also takes her kids to him. I will recommend him to any friends or relatives in the future. He is very caring, patient, and accurate.

I have recommended him to several friends.

Dr. Richard A Kern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.