Dr. Richard Kimmel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kimmel?

Excellent

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr Kimmel and his staff are both professional and caring. I had both laxer and vein removal from both legs. My legs feel great and look great. I was so happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Kimmel .

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE from a VERY SATISFIED PATIENT

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Kimmel helped to repair a long time Vein Problem from Blood Clots in my legs. Dr. Kimmel's staff is well trained, and helped me with patience, kindness, good instructions, and reassurance during all the procedures I had. I highly recommend Dr. Kimmel, based on my wonderful experience

Dr. Richard Kimmel DO and staff

Posted on June 30th, 2017

The most caring group of perfessionals i have ever encounted they treat you in a caring and very special way.I would highly recomend them to anyone.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

My primary care giver suggested the Kimmel Institute. I am so glad he had Dr Kimmel as a reference. The staff is an amazing group of kind and intelligent women who made me most welcome and comfortable. I had one of the more complicated procedures and Dr Kimmel made it painless and easy. His attention to a surgical environment added to my confidence in him. I highly recommend The Kimmel Institute.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Very satisfied with the doctor.But not so satisfied with the tactics from the office manager.

Vein Procedure

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Dr. Kimmel and his staff have been great in helping me understand the vein procedure that I was about to undergo. During the procedure itself, I cannot say enough about how caring, patient and supportive Alice (Nurse Practitioner) was. I researched this procedure enough to say that the Kimmel Institute stands "Heads & Shoulders" above many others. Thank you again for being so caring, it is truly appreciated.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

From the moment I picked up the phone and made my first appointment with Dr. Kimmel, to the time, a few weeks later, when I left his office after my procedure, I can honestly say that this was the by far the best experience I have ever had with a medical provider. I had a difficult time rating the wait time at 5 minutes, but this was the closest choice available to my actual wait time, as there WAS no wait time at Dr. Kimmel's office. Going there is not like visiting a standard medical provider's office. It is like going to a combination of a spa, and your best friend's home. Everyone is so friendly and caring and really do go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Kimmel himself is an amazing healthcare professional; extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of his work, has an absolutely wonderful bedside manner, and is available 24/7 to answer any questions (I know this from personal experience). As for his staff, every single one of them was as sympathetic and friendly as the next. A huge, huge thanks to Dr. Kimmel, Melissa, Julie, Clara, Claudia and anyone else I have inadvertently failed to mention in this review. Thank you for taking such good care of me, and, moreover, thank you making me better again!

TRULY EXCEPTIONAL !

Posted on November 6th, 2015

A huge thank you for taking great care of my legs! My procedure was as pleasant as it could be: from explaining the action plan to the preparation and the execution. I was assured it would be easy and easy it was.! Dr. Kimmel praised his staff in regard to their experience and caring nature and these ladies are truly exceptional in the way they deal with the patient. I am so impressed how this practice is run and I will enthusiastically recommend The Kimmel Institute to everyone I know.

Great experience

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I am happy I made the decision to have Dr. Kimmel do my vein procedure. I can't say enough about the attention given to me by the incredible staff who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. My follow up schlerotherapy treatments by nurse practioner Alice continue to be great. I'm so impressed because she is extremely gentle, thorough, caring and professional. Each time I go there, I always feel satisfied in knowing I made the right decision.

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Kimmel did procedures on both my legs for varicose veins. Assisting Dr. Kimmel were Claire and Melissa. They were all so professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease about the procedures. My legs feel great. A few months later, I decided to discuss the spider veins on my legs. That was when I was introduced to Alice. She is so passionate and caring about her work. Her assistant, Janet, is the sweetest. You can see how much they love and believe in the results their office can perform on you. I cannot express enough how fantastic these two ladies have been. My daughter has also been for varicose and spider veins and is also very pleased with her results as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Kimmel and his staff.

My compliments to Alice

Posted on August 11th, 2015

To let all know that Alice is great! She has a wonderful, soft touch and knows what to do and where. She is honest and truthful and I definitely recommend her. I suggest you listen to her words of advice. She genuinely cares about her patients.

TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I am absolutely delighted with the results of the procedure I had at the Kimmel Institute I had an unsightly condition on my leg caused by a vascular problem After treatment it has been completely cleared up. the results are amazing..Dr. Kimmel and his entire staff are wonderful to work with - caring, efficient, interested I highly recommend them all