Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Kimmell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Richard A Kimmell has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
This Dr has refused to care for me in the er. sent me home is tears calling me a liar and blasting my private medical information down an e.r. hallway. It was later discovered by my own Doctor that I was suffering from an acute attack of pancreatitis at the time of my er visit. This Doctor allows his personal beliefs that I am a drug and attention seeker to interfere with my treatment. and I would like to state that I went to the er numerous times with (at the time) an undiagnosed seizure disorder and that I have hypogammaglobulinanemia which results in frequent infections. Dr. Kimmell chooses to disregard my medical history and treat me like he does all disabled/unemployed medicaid/no insurance patients. When I see Dr. Kimmell he makes me feel like I am not even a human being. My husband works for our county and we are low income and due to my seizures I do not drive, he had to drive me an hour away to another e.r. when I had a ruptured ovarian cyst, furthermore my own Doctor has ordered me to go to the E.R twice now with the pancreatitis and liver issues I am dealing with and I have defied my Doctor because the idea of entering that emergency room and seeing Dr. Kimmell gives me a panic attack so severe I puke. I do not understand how this man is allowed to practice medicine, I have lost count of how many times he has misdiagnosed me (my doctors words) and I am only taking the time to share this because I hope if more people speak up that perhaps he can be stopped. and to be clear I am saying nothing against the hospital, the majority of the staff is wonderful.
36 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Richard A Kimmell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard A Kimmell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethany, MO.