Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W King
Dr. Richard W King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with another office in Bridgeport, WV. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. King is affiliated with United Hospital Center. Dr. King has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W King has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard W King has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Richard W King has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard W King is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Our child now has learning disabilities due to his error in judgement during labor & delivery! He has poor bedside manners too. I didn't allow him back in my room after delivery. I told staff that i have seen farm animals treated better by their veterinarian compared to this quack job! Be forewarned DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU LOVE YOUR UNBORN CHILD AND YOURSELF!!!!! PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SO-CALLED-DOCTOR.
I have been with Dr. King with all of my pregnancies. I love the way that he cares about the patient as well as the baby. He always stays extremely busy, that is the only downfall I have had with him through all my years with him. The last time I was at the office I did wait 3 hours for my appointment because it seemed they booked everyone for the same time. I think a lot of the problems people have with the practice is more with the staff than with Dr. King himself. He is very kind and considerate and very good bedside manner. I try my best to consider that when I am there and he is called out on delivery that one day he may have to be called out for the delivery of my own.
i need to find new dr. Afraid he won't be available when I need check-ups when I'm pregnant. He's never at office. I tried 3 times to see him and I waited and waited in office, never came back from hospital .
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1990
Wayne State University
Dr. Richard W King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard W King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.