Dr. Richard W King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard W King?

Mom of 1 Blessed Child

Our child now has learning disabilities due to his error in judgement during labor & delivery! He has poor bedside manners too. I didn't allow him back in my room after delivery. I told staff that i have seen farm animals treated better by their veterinarian compared to this quack job! Be forewarned DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU LOVE YOUR UNBORN CHILD AND YOURSELF!!!!! PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SO-CALLED-DOCTOR.

the BEST ob/gyn ive ever seen!

I have been with Dr. King with all of my pregnancies. I love the way that he cares about the patient as well as the baby. He always stays extremely busy, that is the only downfall I have had with him through all my years with him. The last time I was at the office I did wait 3 hours for my appointment because it seemed they booked everyone for the same time. I think a lot of the problems people have with the practice is more with the staff than with Dr. King himself. He is very kind and considerate and very good bedside manner. I try my best to consider that when I am there and he is called out on delivery that one day he may have to be called out for the delivery of my own.

Extememly nice takes his time with you and makes sure you have all answers to any questions or concerns you may have.

not impressed

i need to find new dr. Afraid he won't be available when I need check-ups when I'm pregnant. He's never at office. I tried 3 times to see him and I waited and waited in office, never came back from hospital .

Dr. Richard W King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.