Dr. Richard Klotz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Klotz?

collections specialist

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Dr. Klotz was very professional and treated me with kindness. April, his assistant, was great. The receptionist, could brush up on her people skills. I felt the receptionist should learn how to speak to and listen to patients.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I arrived 15 minutes prior to my appointment as I was asked. But after 1 hour of waiting and sitting in an office in the back with no one coming in to check on me, I walked out! No one appoligized.

Doctor's Response

this is very rare. happened twice in 40 years. I most likely had an emergency that day.No matter where you go next, speak up if waiting in a room for more than 15 minutes. If you would like to come back, you will be seen in 15 minutes or less. Please mention this communication

Posted on January 25th, 2017