Richard Knipe Is this you?

Have you seen Richard Knipe?

MY DOCTOR IN 2002

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE WILL REMEMBER ME OR MY FAMILY MY NAME IS LAURA HOLLON AND DR KNIPE TREATED ME FOR MY BREAST CANCER, I HSD TWO LITTLE BABIES ,,,SHAWN AND ALEXIS AND WHILE I WAS A WAS A PATIENT THERE I WAS TREATED WITH THE MOST RESPECT AND SO WS MY FAMILY, SO MANY PEOPLE THERE HAD THE BIGGEST HEARTS,,,, JANE AND MIMI AND CHASITY...AMOUNG SO MSNY OTHERS ....I HAVE BEEN CANCER FREE SINCE MY LAST VISIT WITH DR KNIPE. MY CHILDREN ARE NOW 16...SHAWN AND ALEXIS IS 15....YOU ALL WERE A BIG PART OF OUR LIVES AND I THINK OF YOU ALL SO OFTEN,,,,BUT MY HUSBAND MARK HE PASSED AWAY IN MAY OF 2017....HE HAD STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER AND I TOOK CARE OF HIM TILL THE VERY END....IT WAS BITTER SWEET.....I LOVE YOU ALL WHO TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY.....THANK YOU DR KNIPE FOR GIVING ME A BEAUTIFUL LIFE ...YOU ALL REMAIN IN MY HEART FOREVER..... SINCERELY.....LAURA A HOLLON

Definitely your best choice

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Knipe has a very sweet, mellow demeanor. He is attentive and a good listener, and quite thorough. He showed amazing heart during a visit with him, once, when I expressed difficulties in being able to receive treatment. He left the exam room during that particular visit, and it was soon apparent he'd been working with his team to provide specialized treatment, in order to accommodate my needs. His nurse practitioner is also very good and thorough. It's clear they communicate about all of their patients, regardless of which one sees you. I asked to see Dr. Knipe over the nurse practitioner only once, and the nurses immediately obliged, with hardly any explaining on my end. The facility is great, most evidenced by the length of time the treatment nurses have chosen to work there. Dr. Knipe's personality seems like the perfect fit for his speciality, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Extraordinary Physician

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Knipe and his staff has been absolutely incredible. He, his nurse practitioner, and the treatment nurses, are very warm, and se ...

Posted on November 18th, 2015

This Dr is not passionate about his job and it showed. While under the care of Dr Knipe, he acted like he didn't want to be there, he looked and acted like he was under the influence of some substance although I didn't smell alcohol while he was in the room. He lacked compassion for his terminally ill patients. For example, during a visit, one of his patient (a friend) complained of some rash with breaking of the skin, he went ahead and prescribed a cream without looking at the legion, the pharmacist told the patient later that he couldn't apply the cream on an open wound. Another thing, the Doctor got up to leave when the patient was still talking about how he felt. Furthermore, the patient was not sure of the reaction he was feeling from the prescription he was under, he called Dr Knipe office and the office told him the Dr will discuss it during his visit with him but during the visit, the Dr didn't even asked about it and the patient didn't get the chance to bring it up because the Dr was in the rush. I think, if Dr Knipe is not under the influence of a chemical, there is something that is distracting him from giving his full focus on his patients and to me it is very dangerous for his patients.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr.Knipe is my cancer physician. I've found him to be a warm,caring and very informative clinician. He spends very adequate time with me and follows up personally. His support folks are excellent and go beyond the mark to make me feel very well cared for.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I'm a 40 year old female that moved to the area a month ago. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find another doctor that had a great bedside manner. Dr. Knipe was wonderful! He's very down to earth and personable. This site is not the place for a disgruntled past employee or Dr. Knipe's personal life. If you are looking for someone that will listen and help I highly recommend him.

gave over dose of chemo.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

this doctor spends 4 minutes with you if you are lucky... you usualy see his nurse...he does not anser questions... he is poor on visiting you in the hospital after a massive overdose he percribed of chemo....best to find another doctor and avoid this man. ...

Posted on March 27th, 2013

It scares me that this business is still in operation- they have pharmacy techs mixing chemo with no pharmacist on staff. Therefore the meds are mixed, never checked for accuracy etc, and then directly infused into sick patients. I know first hand as I used to work there and never had our meds checked before they were infused. Typically a pharmacist would check the dilution process, look at the syringe to be sure the proper dose was drawn up, etc but this company had no double check system at all which is extremely dangerous.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr. Knipe is a knowledgeable, competent doctor. He had to give me a really bad diagnosis but was willing to try all alternatives to beat the odds. He has spent a lot of time with me. The entire staff at this practice is kind and helpful.

Posted on August 24th, 2017