Dr. Richard Knoebel Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard Knoebel?

Hit man!

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Required to go for his "expert" opinion. He is the worst doctor I have ever gone to. Basically called me a liar and wasn't interested in what I had to say. He DID NOT even exam where my injury was!! When I asked if he wanted to see where it hurt - no, he had his information. So my insurance is willing to pay him a lot of money, instead of just doing surgery so I can heal. I will have to deal with his wrong decision the rest of my life. Do not go to him!

F*#k you

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Posted on September 11th, 2015

He was rude and arrogant.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Paid off doctor for workers comp. Do not go and request another doctor.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

He is a hack. Don't go to him at all. I don't think he is even practicing medicine. All he does is bogus exams so workers comp will not treat you

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I am pretty sure he is not even a practicing doctor. But one workers comp will send you too to deny treatment. He should be banned from practicing medicine. He is not qualified as a back doctor and performed no exam. Using mri's that were too old. Demand and fight anything this thing does to you

Don't hire this man, I refuse to refer to him as a doctor!

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Richard Knoebel is the WORST doctor I have ever seen.!!!!! Terrible human, terrible doctor!!!!!

guy does not work for YOU!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

he is a hatchet man with a MD? I mean that. He is working for who ever wants to quit paying for a benefit, that you are in titled too! make no mistake, this guy is bad news!

Absolutely Horrible

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I don't think that there is one positive thing I can say about this man. Very few questions regarding circumstances. I was repeated told to shush. The physical exam was so minimal, that I don't think a fair or proper diagnosis can be concluded. Accused me of being tested positive for alcohol, I haven't drank in over 30 years. He even gave me the date the screening was done. When I asked about it again, he told me not to dwell on it. My doctor said they don't even test for alcohol. At the conclusion of my so called exam, I asked what he thought, ( it was about me, I had every right to know). I was informed that I would get his results in about 2 weeks after disability had in on their desk. And that my case was very complicated. I would definately ask for another opinion if I am entitled. And if anyone is referred to this man, I would ask for another one, or bring someone with you. Horrible, absolutely horrible!

Horrible

Posted on May 16th, 2013

This doctor was horrible. He was 55 minutes late to my appointment, did not ask any questions about my physical problems and would not listen. He was horrible.

patient

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I never write comments. But this Doctor is inconsistent with X-trays and MRI,s and is unrealistic /w his experience and background..Be very careful and read all stats from other patients before you see this so called verified (doctor)

Posted on August 1st, 2017