Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ko
Dr. Richard Ko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Ko is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ko has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Richard Ko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.