Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Koepke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard A Koepke has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Richard A Koepke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I've been with Dr. Koepke from his get-go, his father was my Doctor previously. I was impressed from our first visit with his intensive history questioning, caring manner, and willing to serve and care for me and my young family. I was surprised with his question to me, what do you expect from me as your Doctor? My response was nothing but what was needed, and added that if his recommendation was wait for a couple of days for symptoms to ease without meds, I was OK with paying a fee for nothing but good advise. Finally, Dr. Koepke is often running behind due to spending the necessary time with patients which irritates some folks, but I find him well worth the wait. If you're a patient patient, you will find the best of all worlds with this Doctor, if you're impatient,....stay away and find wham bam Doc charging the same fee and driving a Porche on your dime.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Koepke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Richard A Koepke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Sylvani Physicians And Midwives, 4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd Ste 220, Toledo, OH
Dr. Richard A Koepke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.