Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Komorowski
Richard Komorowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Richard Komorowski is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Richard Komorowski has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Blood Testing
- Breast Cancer
- Fluid Testing
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tissue Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Komorowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
49 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1967
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Richard Komorowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Richard Komorowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.