Dr. Richard P Konstance II Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard P Konstance II?

Best I've met

I have had heart issues for years. I had what is called a chronic total occlusion (CTO) that others couldn't or wouldn't fix. Dr. Konstance used a new technique and got the vessel open. I felt instant relief and have a new lease on life.

One of the best

I have been Dr. Konstance's patient for a few years, since before I had my heart surgery. I can't think of anything in any way negative to say, from the attitude from his office staff, nurses and, of course, Dr. Konstance himself. I would recommend him without any reservations. Some care about waiting time and other superfluous issues when reviewing a physician, I care primarily about medical quality and attitude towards the patient, areas where Dr. Konstance excels.

He fixed blockages in my legs that others said could only be done with major surgery. I went home the same day and have been walking 30 miles per week ever since.

Outstanding in every respect

HORRIBLE

HAD A CARDIAC CATH. WASNT PREMEDICATED CORRECTLY AND DEVELOPED SEVERE DRUG ERUPTION AS WELL AS ARTERIAL OCCLUSION AND VENOUS THROMBOSIS. DRS DIDNT SEEM TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT COMPLICATIONS. WAS TOLD TO GO YO ER FOR PAIN MEDICINE AND WAS GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN TIL IT RESILVED. THEY DIDNT PUT ME ON ANTICOAGULANT THERAPY BUT TOLD ME TO TAKE ASPIRIN. HOWEVER THE OFFICE WOULDN'T RETURN MESSAGES AS TO THE DOSE AND LENGTH OF TIME TO TAKE IT. SEEMS LIKE ONCE THEY PERFORM PROCEDURES AND GET PAID THEY DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPLICATIONS.

Nuses

His staff nurses could less contintous and more friendly..

Amazing Doctor

I first met Dr. Konstance while I was admitted at Lewis-Gale Medical Center for surgery and heart problem. He is by far the most congenial and down to earth Doctor I have gone to in a very long time. He takes the time to explain everything to you and gave me encouragement that the rest of my life could be good even with my heart conditions. The office staff is wonderful and always helpful with anything I need done. I would recommend anyone needing a Cardiologist to chose Dr. Konstance.

Frank England sent him to me

I was told at the Cleveland Clinic that nothing could be done to fix my blockages yet Dr. Konstance was able to fix my heart and send me home the same day. A month later he fixed my leg artery and now I can take walks with my grandson without having to stop every 20 feet because of calf pain. This guy great!

R!!!

After relocating from another state, I am truly impressed with the care and professionalism of the Heart of Virginia Cardiology team! I have been dealing with various physicians for most of my adult life, and Drs. Konstance and May are, without a doubt, two of the finest I've encountered. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for "THE BEST CARE EVER"!!

Treated my husband as an intelligent man, respected as a peer, was not paternalistic or condescending which happens everywhere he goes. Most welcome!! Thank you., Dr. Konstance

Reminds me of Dr. England

The best doctor I've ever met

Dr. Konstance is, hands-down the most down to earth, straight shooting doctor I've ever had. He saved my life.

Dr. Richard P Konstance II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.