Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Kozak
Dr. Richard J Kozak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kozak is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus and Riverside Community Hospital. Dr. Kozak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Kozak has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
I was so impressed that Dr. Kozak called me to follow up from my ER visit. I don't think I've ever had a personal follow up phone call from a doctor before! I really appreciate his willingness to discuss possible causes of my problem. While in the ER, he was thorough, efficient, yet concerned about my issues. If Dr. Kozak were in practice, I would definitely consider becoming a regular patient.
Dr. Kozak is an extremely caring physician that has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. He was able to take a very stressful situation and make everyone calm, listened to, and ensure that the entire course of treatment was understood. He is truly exceptional and I will never forget that experience.
Dr. Kozak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Richard J Kozak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMission Hospital Regional Medical Center, 27700 Medical Center Rd, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Richard J Kozak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.