Dr. Richard P Kraig Is this you?

What's Happening?

My first visit with Dr. Kraig was many years ago. I found my experience helpful and professional. I was happy for many years. Recent visits have become insulting and very strange. Dr. Kraig and his office ask more questions about my income than my health. Most of my time is spent evaluating what my insurance will pay for, rather than my concerns about my migraines, etc. What is happening to this practice? Aren't doctors supposed to be concerned with people, not money? I am VERY worried, and his prospective patients should be too.

Adult ADHD