Dr. Richard M Kreinest Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Kreinest?

Been a long time since I have been to this Dr but he was great delivered both my children

Felt like I was wasting his time

Repeatedly cut me off, didn't allow me to ask questions. Argued with me when I told him I felt tired and weak because my bloodwork only showed me as slightly anemic. I know how I feel--if your test can't explain it, TAKE ANOTHER TEST. Don't minimize my symptoms and rush me out the door.

Endometriosis

After suffering for many year, I got tired of Dr. Kreinest telling me that my pain was normal "women stuff" I consulted another doctor (news flash!!!!!) I had severe endometriosis and surgery within a month. My endometriosis was in the advance stages at that point.If you are having a baby, I guess he's good, but for the rest of us GO SEE SOMEONE ELSE!DO NOT IGNORE YOUR SYMPTOMS!!!!