Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kulak
Dr. Richard Kulak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kulak is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, Crouse Hospital and St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kulak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Richard Kulak has been my doctor for over 10 years. He listens to me, understands i am fearfull, he is compassionate and he knows without even looking at the chart, what my family history is, medical history, past medications and what side effects happen, once i had a bad reaction to medication while i was in the office, I was crying and quite hystarical, he pulled up a chair sat down beside me and held my hand, explained in a soft voice what was happening and that I would be "ok" He is the best doctor I have ever been to.
Dr. Kulak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
St. Joseph`s Hospital
16 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Richard Kulak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5100 W Taft Rd, Liverpool, NY
Dr. Richard Kulak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.