Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kurzel MD
Dr. Richard Kurzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Oak Lawn, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kurzel is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital, Rush University Medical Center and Advocate Christ Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kurzel has 4 locations
Dr. Richard Kurzel has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Richard Kurzel has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
Dr. Richard Kurzel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kurzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carle Foundation Hospital
Rush University Medical Center
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwest Community Hospital
St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
St Alexius Medical Center
Advocate Trinity Hospital
St. Francis Hospital of Evanston
ST Elizabeth Hospital Chicago
St. Joseph East
Central Baptist Hospital
Advocate Medical Group
Advocate Christ Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard Kurzel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Kurzel's office for more information.
1165 Paysphere Cir Chicago, IL : (630) 734-0640
4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn, IL : (708) 684-5340
2720 W 15th St Chicago, IL : (773) 257-6730
611 W Park St Urbana, IL : (217) 383-3311
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Kurzel, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Richard Kurzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.