Dr. Richard Delaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Delaney?

Known him for 25 years

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Richard Delaney is old school excellence in medicine. He work is first-class and you know prior to the surgery you are in the hands of an expert. The surgery for me, for two different needs, went flawlessly. A few visits in between over a twenty five-year patient relationship further leads one to the conclusion this is a doctor who knows his stuff, and care primarily for the patient needs. Too few of doctors like him

Third Time with Dr Delaney in the Operating room

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Very meticulous throughout the process from the Pre -Op phase through the post-Op phase. Very knowledgeable, takes the time to explain the problem in detail as well as the potential solutions. Dr Delaney operated on both of my shoulders and the results were excellent. He is about to operate on my knee after a significant fall and I could not have asked for a better physician for the pre-op assessment phase. This being my third experience with Dr Delaney I would now consider myself to be somewhat of an expert in assessing his patient interaction skills and care. I would highly recommend Dr. Delaney to anyone without reservation.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Delaney!!! One of a kind!!

as good as it gets

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr Delaney is one of the finest surgeons in NY. He is by far the smartest and most talented of all the doctors I have used for various sports injuries. Add to it that he seems to care and follows up , old school style.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr. Delaney was recommended to me by a few individuals, and exceeded my expectations. I was able to get an appointment within two business days, the wait was short when I got there, and Dr. Delaney was thorough, yet conservative in his recommendation for treatment. The office is no-frills and older, but I wasn't there to lounge.

First Class Medical Treatmeny

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I've been a patient for 6 years. Dr. Delaney is extremely professional. You can expect a very detailed explanation of your diagnosis. Very conservative in treatment and very competent in the operating room.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I like that he is so meticulous. He is very particular about things being done properly. Great follow up and let's me ask all the questions I want/need to ask.

Assistant is a moron

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Dr. Delaney was a great doctor but his assistant is totally incompetent and a liar. I asked them if they accepted my insurance when I made the appointment and was told yes. AFTER the visit, i was handed a bill for $450 because - surprise - they didn't take my insurance. I strongly advise you to check with your insurance before visiting or you too may find yourself with a huge bill.

Top Notch

Posted on July 11th, 2009

Excellence, experience and totally attentive to patient care.