Dr. Richard Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fox?

If you need a great doctor and staff go to Dr. Fox

Posted on November 4th, 2017

He is amazing and the staff bends over backwards to help me. Even sent an Uber for me to get to office because my car broke down. I was so sick that day and really needed to see him. They are the most compassionate office I have ever been to.

Patient, Wife, and Practice Manager

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

My husband is an excellent physician. He graduated undergrad and medical school from Michigan State University. He is a full service provider and practices to maximize continuity of care by providing office hours as well as hospital care and rehabilitation care. The best person to admit you to the hospital in your primary care physician who is well trained in Internal Medicine and can care for you during your hospitalizations and manage your care with your specialists. If you are admitted to University Hospital or Broward Health Community Hospital in Coral Springs ask the emergency room to call Dr. Fox to admit you. If your health insurance permits him he will manage your care during your hospitalization. This is the best possible way to ensure continuity of care and minimize your hospital stay and reduce misdiagnosis from physicians unfamiliar with your medical history. We use AthenaHealth for our EMR and billing and this has greatly increased our office efficiency and provided additional services such as a secure patient web portal for convenient access to your medical records and added the ability for patients to communicate directly with Dr. Fox. He is on call 24/7 and provides patients access to him through our after hours call service when office hours have ended, on weekends, and holidays. We accept Aetna, AvMed, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CarePlus, Coventry, Florida Blue, Humana, Medica, Medicare, Mulitplan, Preferred Care, Simply and United Healthcare. We also serve patients without a healthcare plan and are self-pay. We will negotiate rates for self-pay patients and provide payment plans for patients with no insurance or very high deductibles. We do not accept walk-ins. Please call for an appointment. We do have same day sick appointments for existing patients, please call first for accommodation. (954) 721-4300.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Fox.. Very nice and considerate, caring Dr. His staff was excellent and very helpful

think again

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr fox is the best , but his new office staff is the worst .I have been Dr Fox patient for at least 15 yrs. But, his new office staff is so rude, not at all caring, and not sympathetic. I am looking for a new internist, any suggestions ?

Great Doc

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr Fox is the best primary care I have ever had. Because of his thoroughness, he ordered tests for me, which found an underlying cancer. Since I had no symptoms, this would not have been detected until it was much worse, but because of Dr Fox, I was able to have surgery that removed the cancer and life goes on....! He truly cares for his patients. His staff is also friendly and professional.

Very pleased

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Fox for a few years. I have NOT had any problems in all the years that I've been a patient. I'm really enjoying the new system. It's so easy to send messages to the dr and staff as well as look at my test results. My medications are sent to the pharm before I even leave the office. I'm very pleased with how thing have changed for the better. Way to go Dr Fox and your wonderful staff!!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr Fox and his staff are professional in every way. He has a patient web site that I can use to make an appointment and also review my records. His electronic records system is fantastic! They can find my records in seconds and make my prescriptions quickly over the Internet!

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I had a great experience as a new patient with Doctor Fox. His office staff was a pleasure to deal with, the girls at the front desk helpful and friendly. The doctor was everything I heard about him, caring, knowledgeable, and very concerned about my health.

Greatest doctor!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor!!! Love, love, love him!!! Staff was very professional and courteous and compassionate. The have electronic records so they are very organized and on top of everything!

Excellent Dr and staff.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I am very happy and grateful for the attention I receive from Dr. Fox and his staff. It is obvious, they are all very caring individuals. Excellent care all the way around.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

If it wasn't for Dr. Fox, I still be in agony with kidney stones. He recommended I have stent in asap and found have peptic ulcer too. The urololgist did lithotripsy a week later at Florida MedicalMedical and was feeling good again. Very amiable man, and not bad looking either. No, I am not one of those women who fall for doctors, I grew up in late sixties, us girls don't fall in live with professions. Its only a small part of a Man. Today's girls do. With no disrespect to Dr. Fox, he's fine in all ways!

Dr. R Fox

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. He is always very concerned about his patients.,and gives lots of personal care. However, his staff is about the worst of all the doctors I go to (about 4 or 5). They all can't understand why the patient has to be a messenger .and pick up and deliver their own referals etc. Besides being rude, your staff refuses to fax vital information to other doctors. Your ex loyal patient.