Dr. Richard L Gilbert Jr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Gilbert Jr?

Dr. Gilbert has always been very good to me and my daughter, who is also his patient. He provided my care on a day when no one else was available - I had another primary care physician. I was so pleased that I asked to change to him as my primary. My 17 year old daughter also adores him. I certainly recommend him to my friends and family when they are considering a new primary care physician. He always listens and pays attention to ALL of my concerns. He even remembers my first name, not from the chart, but even when I've bumped into him away from the office. That means a lot to me, as not many doctors take time to actually get to know their patients on a first name basis.

Dr. Richard L Gilbert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NC.