Dr. Richard Kennedy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kennedy?

Deborah Wolff

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr. Kennedy treated me for CRPS (Reflex Sympethic Dystrophy) for a few years. I always had nothing but the best of service from Dr. Kennedy and his staff at the Sunset address in covina. I don't know how I would have made it though this horrifying disease if it had not been for Dr. Kennedy. I am still struggling through with this disease but now have Kaiser as my insurance. Now where near the quality of service I received from Dr. Kennedy. No one has the understanding knowledge regarding this disease. I would still be with Dr Kennedy if my PPO insurance had not run out. If you have this disease, do yourself a favor and see only Dr. Kennedy you will never never be disapointed. He is and will always be #1 in my book. THANK YOU DR. KENNEDY.

Excellent Doctor