Dr. Richard L Levitt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Levitt?

Dr. Levitt has been my orthopaedist 35 years

Dr. Levitt has operated on me several times sine 1982, and he is the finest doctor/surgeon it has ever been my good fortune to have operate on me

I have had many falls due to balance issues. He's been treating me and I've had various surgeries such as rotator cuff repairs and knee replacements and reconstructions. I cannot say enough good things about him. I dread the day he decides to retire.

He was great, and fixed my shoulder as good as new

Find someone else

This Dr. did not work out for me. Needing TKR I came out of surgery with a staph Inf. Received 3 more surgeries to try to correct the problem. I'm now disabled and use a wheelchair to get around. This Dr. doesn't really listen to his patients. There are better Dr. to choose from, I wish I had chosen better.

GREAT OFFICE & DOCTOR

I had an emergency and the office staff was very nice to fit me in their schedule the same day I called. The wait for the XRays and to see the DR was short. The DR. was also great! He literally,sat down and listened patienly to all I had to say in regards to my shoulder accident. In addition, he answered all my questions. He gave me the impression to be a very knowlegeable and experienced doctor.

Blue collar worker

This doctor is giving other doctors a Bad name that work in the same floor But don't get Selsnick confused with him totally different and the Care is the worst because he only listens to Himself maybe the old age is catching up and He's in denial to retire from practice.he will treat you like your beneath him because of the Years he has been ripping people Off not Out of pocket but insurance companies;-( I've been under the knife 5 times and I still Have pain I finnally have woken up from this nightmare please don't waste your time find someone else it's sad for Me I too Had a partial knee Replacement and Not doing good At all still have pain

BEST KNEE SURGEON

Dr. Levitt operated on my knee after a car accident and then 5 weeks later, when i fell on a sidewalk and i can tell you from experience that he is one of the best knee surgeons in the country. He does knees only. Thanks to him I am able to walk.

Dr. Richard L Levitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.