Dr. Richard L Phelps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Phelps?

An Exceptional Physician. Caring as well as informed. Helped me through a difficult health experience . Always prompt response. Secretary is TOPS!!!

What all doctors should be . . .

I highly recommend Dr. Phelps. I have seen him for many years, both before and after a P/K transplant. Dr. Phelps REALLY knows his stuff and cares about his patients' total health and well-being, I trust him implicitly. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience and he doesn't hide behind a bunch of slick technology, although he is absolutely up-to-date as regards available treatment options. He is thorough, friendly, and respectful. All doctors would do well to observe Dr. Phelps.

Really took time to explain everything

My father is also an endocrinologist, so I am pretty familiar with what one does. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, I was referred to Dr. Phelps by my OB/Gyn. I got an appointment immediately, and really appreciated him walking me through the background of my tests, how they came to be, and what I needed to know. And he's pretty funny in a dry sense of humor kind of way. I highly recommend!

Dr. Richard L Phelps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.