Dr. Richard L Rubin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Rubin?

I have been going to psychiatrists for over 15 years. I saw Dr. Rubin for 5 years and have never found anyone as good and as professional as him. The only reason I stopped seeing him was I moved more than 3 hours away. Although, don't get me wrong, I did still try to drive to him once every other week, but the commute got to be too much. If you are looking for a psychiatrist, look no further than Dr. Rubin.

Adult ADHD