2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Schneider?

Bought and paid for through L&I... no fairness about it...

He is of course an IME doctor bought and paid for from the Washington state L&I. He saw me for only 20 mins and said basically said I could go back to work. there is nothing wrong with me ect.... They need to get rid of these doctors who are for the employer or state they are very unfair and biased... They know who butters there bread.. Beware...

pill pusher

All I can say is this Dr should be locked up for life. Who the heck in there right mind prescribes morphine 3 times a day for 7 years..... my dad is currently in detox getting clean from all the pills this Dr. has been prescribing him everything under the sun and not diagnosing or misdiagnosing in order to pack his own pockets. I pray to god that no one ever goes through what my dad had gone through after meeting this drug dealer.

This doctor falsely diagnosed me. Extremely incentive and rude. Was very rushed. Impossible to get ahold of him or one of his nurses. I would never recommend him to anyone

impossible to talk to a person via land line, they want it all electronic

just me

Pushed pills on the first visit. His scheduler "Donna" who works offsite has to be the most hideous, rude, insensitive human alive. This is noted by many other reviewers.

Dr. Richard L Schneider is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.