Dr. Richard Taylor Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Taylor Jr?

Ms

Posted on August 20th, 2016

He is terrible. Stay away from him. He has a nasty attitude. Does not care for the ill patients, he has an aggresive way handling with patients concerns. He is in the wrong profession. Please STAY AWAY from him. You will be doing yourself a favor. It's better to go somewhere else. Thank you

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Colonoscopy discovered cancerous polyp. Polyps run in our family. Take it from me do not neglect a regular colonoscopy screening. Dr. Taylor was recommended by our family physician (Leung Medical Centers). He is just a wonderful guy. Easy going, yet confident, understanding and willing to discuss the pro and cons of all the options. After checking his background it would be difficult to find a more qualified surgeon. Northwestern, George Washington Medical School, residency at the Cleveland Clinic and Board Certified. He did a sigmoidoscopy prior to surgery because as he said he had seen the colonoscopy and associated pathology reports but he wanted to see what he would be dealing with during the actual surgery. The surgery took 3 1/2 hours because the sight was very difficult to access. I didn't feel a thing after the anesthesiologist said, "We're going to put you to sleep now". Thankfully the cancer had not spread locally and was not detected in the post-surgery pathology report of the section of colon removed. By the way, we have 4 feet of colon; the body does not miss the 2 feet surgically removed. In my case my appendix went with it. Dr. Taylor visited me during pre-op and everyday while I was in the hospital. He texted my wife to see how I was doing after being discharged. I would recommend him without reservations.

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Brilliant ,caring, treats the whole patient.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Time for him to retire. Outdated surgical methods. He will do what is best and most convenient for him, not patient. Unprofessional, untrained office staff. I wish I had never gone to him. My new surgeon is top notch.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I think Dr. Richard Taylor takes advantage of the elderly. My dad had genital warts and the doctor wanted to freeze them off! Thankfully The procedure didn't happen!

Stick to your specialty!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Dr. Taylor as a Colon Rectal Surgeon wanted to remove a cyst from my mother's hand!

Posted on November 25th, 2016