Dr. Richard L Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Weiss?

Awesome Doctor, Crazy month and a half wait for existing patient!

Dr. Weiss is amazingly talented and professional, great personality, an all around excellent doctor. My issue is with the extremely long wait for follow up visits (they call you when there is an opening) and my husband had seriously high bloodpressure after a medication change and they told me they could see me in 6 weeks! no appointments till then? thats crazy! The only reason I havent found a new dr. is because I think Dr. Weiss is terrific, schedulers not so much.

Recently moved...miss my Dr Weiss!

I recently moved out of state and am thinking about coming back (300 miles) just to see my favorite cardiologist. My mother, husband and my brother-in-law are all patients too, and they love him as much as I do. He explains things very well, and is always pleasant to talk to. Most importantly, he got me through my valve surgery 5 years ago. Thank you, Dr. Weiss for being one of the good ones! Sad to say most of my doctor experiences are not.

Der. Weiss is the best Cadiologist in the city of Philadelphia. I have been seeing him fo 3 years. I really

Amazing bedside manner. I was very nervous and his calm and reassuring demeanor was very much appreciated. Accurate diagnosis. Would highly recommend!!!

Dr. Richard L Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.