Dr. Richard Wilson Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wilson Jr?

WORST PERSON EVER

Posted on September 12th, 2017

He works for the workman comp companies and cares nothing for you. Such a complete a55ho7e and very unprofessional. Hide yo children, Hide yo wife.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on December 30th, 2016

His staff member David is amazing but Dr Wilson is unprofessional, rude, and has awful patient care.

Quack

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Poor bedside manner! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME POOR MEDICAL CARE!!!!!

Great doctor - respected by govt for his record keeping; wants people to be functional not sleeping all the time or drug addicts.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Dr. Richard Wilson has given me a life. He is a Physiatrist. Well accomplished, well educated. Long term. Has several location and devoted and educated and caring staff as is Dr. Wilson. He helps me with pain management. I have been written off by my surgeon - you had an accident, I made a surgical, diagnostic and recovery mistake by I am not allowed to treat your pain. I have no options for surgery to fix my broken femur. It is crooked but healthy. Dr. Wilson keeps detailed records of patients' drugs. The government monitors that. He counts my pills every month. His goal is to keep me functional, active, out of bed, doing things. With chronic pain and no pain medication you can not do that. He is one of two doctors that has said I deserve a functional life without constant pain when there are drugs that he can rotate to help me. I am 63, never had a drug problem, don't want one and manage myself so that I can get relief and live a life with physical activity. I would gladly talk with anyone struggling like I have the past two years with a medical mistake and pain.

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Great Doctor.......Listens, helps, understands and I love his bedside manner.........Never net such a "kind staff"......

WARNING

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

People, If your workers comp insurance tries to send you to this guy, CONTACT A LAWYER and do not make your appointment here. Trust me and the others here DON'T GO see this guy.....

Posted on June 13th, 2011

It has been sometime since I have met with Dr. Wilson however I did meet with him once and sometimes two times a month for maybe 3years for ins reasons I had to leave him I only wish I could find a doc who would listen to me the way he did I have no complaints with him he treated my pain and I was able to live a better life the doc I have delt with since u go in 10min ur out no careing I liked him cause he was stright forward and if the app lasted 30 min is was no big deal I would reccomend to anyone he will call u on ur b.s. so don't try it.

beware of this doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

my experience with Dr. Wilson has been a nightmare. he has not helped my pain at all or cared about my well being. he is strictly for workers comp and the pay offs that he gets from them. if you can avoid him as a doctor please do because believes in suffering.

carpenter

Posted on January 6th, 2011

this guy had none of my medical records never met me before,I was diagnosed by 10 doctors at UVA with complex regional pain syndrome. 2 more at augusta med center He diagnosed me before i even got there??? sent by workman's comp. claims my doctors are wrong and tried to prescribe percocet and i'd be fine YOU DECIDE FOR YOUR SELF

STAY AWAY