Dr. Richard Lamson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lamson?

A Doctor we like

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Lamson is really a fantastic Doctor, out of all the Doctors I have had the privilege of getting to know, and taking my wife and daughter to for, check ups, colds, allergies, and other health problems, he is top notch. I have had a lot of doctors in Maryland that really did not have a clue. He is very thorough, and remedies the problems as a true professional doctor would. He is well worth any wait to see him, though my family has never waited any unreasonable amount of time.

Fantastic care

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Dr. Lamson takes care of the whole person, and the whole family. He gets the whole story, takes the time to really understand my concerns, and teaches me something new and useful at every visit.

Extraordinary doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2009

Dr. Lamson truly is the best listener I have ever had for a doctor. He gets the whole story, just just the headlines. He makes medical decisions in line with who I am as a person and not just as a medical case. He really cares about me and my health, and also that of my family.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017