Dr. Richard J Lasonde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Lasonde?

Great ratings by the USAF doctors!

Very happy even over 10 years later...I elected to have laser surgery to help me through my military career and I have been so pleased with the results of my surgery... it was done approx. 2002 and now in 2017 when checked by my AF eye docs, they still comment on what a great job Dr. Lasonde did... when talking about your eyes, that is so nice to hear! Thanks Doctor Lasonde!!!

One of A Kind

Dr Lasonde is an amazing eye dr. He did my cataract surgery and my mothers corneal transplant. He was beyond caring. He took amazing care of her and even came to office on his day off to check her eye. My mother is now 93 and just loves Dr Lasonde. She used to make him apple pies that he loved. If you want the best eye dr in the Seacoast area this is the guy to go to. His staff is very caring and friendly. Thank you Dr. Lasonde for taking such good care of my mother ~ Your the best!

Patient cataract surgery and lens implants

Everything went well until I had to have emergency surgery when I found out that he had detached my retina now I have been out of work for five weeks with no end in sight! You better have good insurance or you will suffer financially .