Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard E Latchaw
Richard E Latchaw is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He speaks English.
Showing 3 of 3
My experience with Dr Latchaw began with a terrific headache. The diagnosis of a subachernoid bleed from a very large AVM in the right cortex motor strip. At the time, 1989, all treatment in this part of the brain was experimental regarding the treatments I would undergo and that we experienced together, but he saved my life. To date, he has been the most caring doctor I've ever encountered.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4860 Y St, Sacramento, CA
Richard E Latchaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.